Accessing the Service
Log in to the service by going to https://efax.callharbor.com
(The username is your Manager Portal username and a password that is set up upon first login). Please contact CallHarbor support at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with your first sign-in.
Changing the Password
This service uses a username and password unique to the system.
Steps to change the password:
- After you are logged into the service, select update profile at the top of the page
- Then select the "PASSWORD” tab at the top of the page
- Then click on the Lock icon to unlock the update password section on the right of the page
- Enter your current password, and create your new password
- Click "Update Password"
Your Fax Number
Once logged into the portal, your fax number will be listed in the middle on the left-hand side under “General Account Info.”
How to Send a Fax
Log into your account at https://efax.callharbor.com
. This will default you to your “Dashboard” view.
Steps to send a fax:
- After you are logged into the service, select "Send A Fax" at the top of the page or on the left side panel
- Enter your 10 digit fax destination number in the "Fax Number" field
- You can also use the "Recent Sent Faxes" Icon to select a recipient from your history
- Click "Next" in the upper right-hand corner
- Now, select your file you wish to upload by clicking the "Browse" button in the upper left-hand corner
- In the pop-out "Open" window, find the file you want to send on your computer, once selected, click "Open" to attach, then click "Next" in the upper right-hand corner.
- On this page, you will be able to preview the fax and see the uploaded attachments, then press "Next"
- Now you can click the "Send" button to send the fax and view the confirmation page.
Note: The following file types are accepted (PDF, DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLXS, PPT, PPTX, ODT, GDOC, GSLIDES, GSPREADSHEET, TXT, RTF, XML, PCL, EPS, PS, TIFF, GIF, PNG, JPEG, FXC)
How to View Your History
From the main page, locate the left side panel.
- Select Search
- In the top bar, select the date you want to view and click the arrow in the top right corner to refresh the page.
- Now the select date is showing, and you are able to view the faxes for that date.
- To the right of each fax, you can download, print, forward, delete and look at the details of your faxes (the details screen will give information on the fax, including why a particular fax failed)